PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY UNTIL MEMORIAL DAY.
POOL USE FEES
ALL PAYING MEMBERS OF THE HEALTH & FITNESS CENTER HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE POOL AT NO ADDITIONAL COST. Non-members (this includes a member’s spouse and/or children that are not members) wishing to use the pool may be added to the member’s account or purchase a pool pass (a member’s child/children under 10 may swim for free). Pool pass may be purchased for the season, monthly, or on a per visit basis at the rates published below. A pool pass is required to participate in all water aerobic classes. For those wishing to “lie out” on the pool deck, no pass is required.
Shirts or coverups and shoes are required for swimmers of any age to enter the Fitness Center. A towel is not a coverup.
THE FITNESS CENTER DOES NOT PROVIDE TOWELS
FITNESS CENTER TOWELS ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN TO THE POOL AREA
NON-MEMBER General Public
INDIVIDUAL- $175/season or $60/mo.
COUPLE - $225/season or $85/mo.
FAMILY - $275/season or $110/mo.
NON-MEMBER St. Michael Employees
INDIVIDUAL- $125/season or $40/mo.
COUPLE - $150/season or $50/mo.
FAMILY - $200/season or $75/mo.
FITNESS CENTER MEMBERS FAMILY RATE:
(Immediate family members that are not members of the Fitness Center)
One Family Member $150/season or $60/mo.
Two Family Members $175/season or $85/mo.
Three or More Family Members $225/season or $100/mo.
Guest of Member $5 per person, per visit
Guest without Member $10 per person, per visit
Children 15 and above - May swim anytime without supervision
Children 7 through 14 - Lifeguard or parent must be present
Children 6 and under - Parent must be present
Family/Recreational Swim Hours - May 1st thru May 25th:
· Monday thru Friday 12:00PM to 5:00PM
· Saturday – 12:00PM to 5:00PM
· Sunday – 1:00PM to 5:00PM
PLEASE NOTE: LIMITED LIFEGUARD COVERAGE DURING THIS PERIOD. In the event there is no life guard, children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Family/Recreational Swim Hours – May 26th thru August 31st:
· Monday-Wednesday-Friday 11:00PM to 8:00PM
· Tuesday and Thursday 11:00AM to 6:00PM
· Saturday – 10:00AM to 8:00PM
· Sunday – 1:00PM to 8:00PM
PLEASE NOTE: Lifeguards will be on duty during all posted Family/Recreational Swim Hours.
Entrance will only be permitted to those who present their membership card
or pool pass upon entry to the facility
- Children ages 6-13 that are able to swim 25-yards free style and 25-yards backstroke
Team environment focused on improving skill for competitive swimming
Team practices 3/week during June, July and August
Participants must wear goggles while swimming during practice sessions
Cost per child: $75 + season pool pass (see rates below)
Single season pool pass: $125
Couple season pool pass: $150
Family season pool pass: $200
Call (903) 614-4441 for additional questions.
To sign up your child, visit us at
2223 Galleria Oaks Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
American Red Cross Swimming Lessons
Learn to Swim (Ages 4-13)
6 Stages for Children to progress through:
- Introduction to water skills—elementary aquatic skills, good attitudes, habits and safe practices
- Fundamental aquatic skills—success with skills, floating without support, recover from vertical position arm and leg action
- Stroke development—survival float, backstroke and front crawl, scissor and dolphin kick, treading water
- Stroke Improvement—improve skills, increase endurance, build on front and back crawl, progress backstroke, introduce breaststroke and sidestroke
- Stroke Refinement—coordinate and refine strokes, increase distances, flip turns
- Swimming and skill proficiency—fundamentals of diving, fitness swimmer and lifeguard readiness options
Cost per student per session: $75
4 Summer Sessions
Session 1 begins June 5th
Additional dates TBA. More info at front desk.
See REGISTRATION FORM for info on session times, restrictions,and other information.
If you are interested in registering your child for Swim Lessons, you may call (903) 614-4441 or print and complete the Registration Form along with the Liability Agreement & Release and bring them both in with your registration fee to the CHRISTUS St. Michael Health & Fitness Center located at 2223 Galleria Oaks Drive, Texarkana, TX 75503
Download Registration Form (link coming soon - see front desk)